Accounts Receivable Administrator
Toronto ON CA M3H 6A7
Job Description :
This position will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable department in updating, maintaining, and investigating pricing issues within a foodservice industry company.
- Enter new and update changes to pricing in SAP system
- Monitor and upload current and obsolete Price Lists
- Monitor issues within the pricing in SAP to capture mistakes and correct to prevent future pricing issues
- Perform Credit/AR functions as assigned
- Art & Engraving setups for billing
- Responsible for Returns pricing
- Maintain master customer file of contacts, and maintain accuracy of contacts in system.
- Switchboard relief as required
- Accounts Payable Backup
*Perform all other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- College or University graduate
- 3 to 5 years experience in the A/R, Pricing or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Demonstrates analytical and problems solving skills.
- SAP experience desired and MS office experience in a foodservice industry preferred.
- Must be team oriented and must be goal and objective oriented and be able to handle volume workloads.
Job Type :
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)